These are the tweaks:
- Disable TMM
This tweak helps disabling a search for additional external monitors, and thus saving few seconds and blinking screen.
- Use TuneXP 1.5 (TY and Rep Trebuin)
This little utility works great for XP and Vista as well. It allows to reorginize files on a hard drive to speed up and shorten boot time.
- Disable Vista Search Indexing
As we did this with an XP, disabling indexing doesn't heart searching but saves a lot of system resources!
- Get CCleaner, it Works with 32/64Bit
Cited, "CCleaner (formerly Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space"
- Turn Off User Account Control (UAC)
Make Vista more comfortable by disabling User Access Controls
- Turn Off Unused Windows Features
Improve performance and save disk space
- Windows Snipping Tool IS AMAZING!
One of the best screenshots tools :-)
- Eliminate Unneeded Startup Programs
Remove programs you don't use and lighten and speed up your system doing so.